Town Hall-Tech Community Chat
Join your colleagues for a roll-up your sleeves, interactive, and participatory discussion centered around these timely and relevant technology topics centered around Data and Analytics, Infrastructure, Strategy and Management, and Digital Presence.
Take a seat in the fish bowl and provide your perspective to keep the conversation going about topics that are relevant in tech. Explore questions such as:
- How can associations rethink digital workspaces and organizational infrastructure?
- What is trending with digital first, journey mapping and the customer user experience?
- How will machine learning and artificial intelligence influence personalization and customization in the future?
- How can technology leaders strategically shift from managing to tech to actually leveraging it to deliver value that meets organizational leads?
- How are you handling the “hybrid” nature of everything?
- And more!
This engaging chat will be facilitated by Reggie Henry, CAE Chief Information and Engagement Officer, ASAE.